We specialize in the importing of painted aluminium coils for the manufacture of aluminium, polystyrene core, insulated sandwich panels. Used in the construction of aluminium, caravan annexes and light-weight, non-corrosive cool room panels. We are suppliers of aluminiumi caravan annexe components. (Doors, windows, extrusions
The Allsturdy Company was founded in 1986, and has been providing quality annexe panels to the tradies and the public ever since. Located in Thomastown, Victoria; Allsturdy is a Murphy family company and provides quality materials to the caravan annexe builders and non corrosive, coolroom panel industry.
A typical annexe made with Allsturdy cream aluminium sandwich panels and green extrusions and doors and windows.
Painted aluminium coils
Our standard, off-the-shelf coil specs are 1260mm x 0.5mm, off-white, grey backed, 900-1250kg. This coil size and colour is most suitable for cool room panel making machines. Other colours, coil size, temper and embossing are available on request.
Aluminium sandwich panels
Polystyrene-core sandwich panels 50-300mm double-sided aluminium. For use in the specialized, non-corrosive, light-weight cool room and building industry.
Aluminium caravan annexe components
We also supply:
- Slip lock panel, double-sided alloy roofing panels. Various lengths at 50mm.
- Slip lock panel, single-sided alloy wall panels with plywood interior (1.2m x 2.44m x 50mm).
- Double-sided plywood for internal partition walls (1.22m x 2.44m x 50m).
- Powder coated sliding glass doors and windows.
- Full range of colour-matched extrusions (corner, base, post, angle, H and C channel).